<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • After so long..
  • Long Long ago ?
  • =((
  • Hello !Sorry, no update on Taiwan trip yet..I've t...
  • 1 day before Taiwan Trip ~
  • Merry Christmas !
  • Hm. Random.
  • 10th Dec
  • I suck in band.
  • December!
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Wednesday, 6 February 2008


    Hellos.

    It's now 1 hour before my trip to Changi Airport.

    woots.

    Going back to the airport really reminds me of the Taiwan trip with rpws.

    And i started going through all the photos taken again.

    then. SUDDENLY...

    I realize that i have like.. --> [ ] <-- This much more pictures not uploaded to my blog.

    Then it's like so wasted la.

    So.. I'm going to post a few more pictures of taiwan trip.

    Seriously wait till i come back from my trip this time..
    I'm going to have a serious blogging session.

    Going to blog about..

    - My Japan Trip..
    - Elaine's Departure back to Aussie (celebration with 348 minus Rachael)
    - Class dinner on the last day of school. (Neoprints!)
    - The day Naf bought donuts for us and ZOE isn't around.
    - More Memories from Taiwan.

    -- The most important one.. --

    -- VERY INTERESTING PICTURES.. yes yes.. from Taiwan.

    ALL FIRST-HANDED. IN MY PHONE.

    I believe no one other than myself and the person involved saw the pictures already.

    Ha ha ha. Totally nice ones.

    And you all will be totally looking forward to the one.. with..

    A girl WE KNOW.. and a stranger we met in Taiwan.. and the position they are in.

    REAlly. Stay tuned. I'm going to reveal it all !!

    First, let's go back to the few pictures i uploaded out of a sudden urge.

    =)

    HEre's...

    The picture with the Mayor of Chiayi.
    At the Mayor's party on the first night of the taiwan trip.



    Someone - Wilbur - Sue - Mayor of Chiayi - ZiQi - Sadiq - Cpt. Yusri

    Haha.

    Because i insist on taking picture as a proof that we went to the party..
    So here comes a picture with the 5 of us only. =)


    TaDa ~

    We are supposed to dress up formally la.
    But because some of our luggages were stuffed very inside of the coach, and we couldn't get them..

    So.. the 3 of us wore Band-Ts with Jeans only.

    Quite ok.

    HAhaha.

    And Randomly..

    I'll show you my car and my Bf's car. HAhaha.


    This is MY car. LOL ~
    Ferrari.

    And then..


    This is my Bf's car.
    Er. Seriously, i don't know why must it be Yellow too.

    It's just so nice la.
    Hahaha.

    And also quite randomly, Here's Taipei 101 tower ~




    Alrighties.. And the last one is a picture of US, qi- yani- zoe- pat- naf- and Cassandra !


    Pretty random. I know.

    We have loads of nicer ones. But Because i happen to not want to show all the nice pictures here, so i'll post it up in the next post or something. Hahaha.

    This picture is taken when we're on our way to our performance venue on the New Year's Eve.

    Yups.

    HAhaha.

    Ok ok.
    30 mins more now..

    I've to go prepare my socks. =/

    Heh.

    Happy Chinese New Year to all ok !

    Get loads of Red Packets. Treat me bubble Tea without Sugar ok. =/

    Er. HAhaahahahha.

    恭喜发财 and 事事顺利 to Everyone !!

    I'll be back after 1 week. See you all during Valentines' day !

    Have a good Holiday ~ ^^





    - I MISS RUIWEN !

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;