<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • Quite Disappointing? NOT !
  • Flames Award Ceremony.
  • Heroes ?
  • Decisions
  • this and that
  • Slap slap
  • Difference
  • Chinchilla ~ Peppers.
  • Zikki
  • Quite Random
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Wednesday, 5 December 2007


    December !

    December had always been my favourite month.

    It brings joy and laughter to everyone.

    Being the Holiday month for primary and secondary students.
    Being the planning of overseas trip month for the working adults.
    Being the month full of surprises.
    Being the richest month.

    BEing the month that we celebrate Christmas !

    Aw ! Christmas is my favourite festival.

    I don't really celebrate it. But i just like it.

    I like the feeling of having christmas, i like the feeling of knowing it's near.

    Few years back, i used to attend christmas parties.
    Big groups of Ninjutsu friends gather to celebrate.

    Really fun. But friends sometimes drift apart when we grow older.
    Single become Couple. Couple become Triples.

    So when this happen. Christmas parties start to multiply. And so people start to split into different groups. No longer one party with everyone.

    Last year, my christmas was almost the best . I think it's the 2nd best.

    I didn't celebrate in parties, not in groups not with friends.

    I celebrated it with strangers, people i never see before.

    I was working.

    It was quite saddening when i know i cant celebrate christmas with my friends, but i didn't know it turned out so well in the end.

    So many people went to bishan atrium for last minute presents.
    I wished everyone Merry Christmas when i serve them, and they wished back.

    It is a very nice experience. =)

    Okay. This year will be the same. Laa ~

    Okay !

    Yes, Christmas is very nice.

    Oh ya. I'm talking about December being my favourite month. =)

    My sister's birthday is coming. 11th December !

    Bloody hell. She is celebrating on the 8th December at some clubbling venue.
    Don't know which one.

    SHE invited all her friends to open a few bottles.
    Like wth.

    She's totally rejecting my request to see me perorm with FREE tickets la.

    zz.

    NEVER MIND. just quite sad that.. She's not waiting for me to celebrate with her.

    We don't usually miss each other's birthday.
    Maybe once, when she's in England.

    My dad say he will buy cake to celebrate on 9th December.
    And made sure i'll be back to celebrate with my sister.

    Er.
    NOt the point.

    SEriously, i just think that.. dEcember is a month for Love.

    To love.

    Why ?

    I don't know. Don't you just feel that December is so blessed with love ?
    I do.

    Sigh. Sadly, a friend of mine just fell out of love. Yes, Directly in December.

    So painful.
    I love December so much i don't even know people can fall out of love in December.

    I just know everyone can start loving each other in December.
    Even I, even i will be more tolerant to those i dislike in December.

    It's a month too nice to not love.

    Anyways, my fren, love is always around.
    I believe after the 9th, love will be even richer.

    Look on the brighter side ok !

    I WANT CHRISTMAS PRESENTS ! HEHEHEHEHE !

    Advanced Merry Christmas to all !!

    Ah de la da ~


    Christmas is Coming !! ~

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;