Sometimes people LIKE ME just blog stuff that is SO NOT interesting. And People LIKE YOU just read blogs of PEOPLE LIKE ME and get REAL BORED later on.
Haha. Yes. I realize my posts nowadays are really dull ! Lols. I went back to my Archives the other day. Woo. I laugh at them. They are really hilarious. =/ And i dare say there are some good posts.
Still, it is better than DULL.
Anyways. I found a few self-test from my old file. I'm unpacking in my new room. Throwing all the old documents away.. Primary 3 maths workbook... Primary 4 diary.. ...Secondary 1 emo book...AND.. I found a file that i keep all the self test i kept during sec 1 and 2.
LOL! It was really Hot that time. As in.. Self test is ALL OVER THE PLACE. Then i start to think i'm REAL REAL stupid.
People always send self-test emails around. Then.. I will always copy the test out. COPY, WITH PEN, PENCIL AND PAPER.
When i open the file and saw all the OLD self test written with my old blue pilot pen.. I'm wondering.. WHY HAVEN'T I THOUGHT OF USING THE PRINTER.
Lol. Stupid stupid stupid.
But it's really cOol La. Really REally Cool. Because I will never think anyone doing THAT. I'm just super cool to be the FIRST to do so. LOL.
Okays OKays. Now, to share the self test, i have to...
Type out the WHOLE thing here. Slowly, MAnually. Cheers !
People like me is just super free and super cool. Yea. I'm a star ! * < -- STAR ! xD Okok. Self test to share with u all. Do have fun !! (after self test, there's a piece of very sad news)
Self Test ( Do prepare a pen and paper to record down your answer. (a), (b) or (c). )
1. When do you feel your best? (a) In the morning (b) During the afternoon & early evening (c) Late at night
2. You usually walk.. (a) Fairly fast, with long steps (b) Fairly fast, with short, quick steps (c) Less fast, head up, looking at the world in the face (d) Less fast, head down (e) Very slowly
3. When talking to people you.. (a) Stand with your arms folded (b) Have your hands clasped (c) Have one or both hands on your hips (d) Touch of push the person to whom you are talking (e) Play with your ear, touch your chin, or smooth your hair
4. When relaxing, you sit with.. (a) Your knees bent with your legs neatly side by side (b) Your legs crossed (c) Your leg stretched out or straight (d) One leg curled under you
5. When something really amuses you, you react with.. (a) A big, appreciative laugh (b) A laugh, but not a loud one (c) A quiet chuckle (d) A sheepish smile
6. When you go to a party or social gathering you.. (a) Make a loud entrance so everyone notices you (b) MAke a quiet entrance, looking around for someone you know (c) Make the quiestest entrance, trying to stay unnoticed
7. You're working very hard, concentrating hard, and you're interrupted. Do you.. (a) Welcome the break (b) Feel extremely irritated (c) Vary between these two extremes
8. Which ! of the following colors do you like most? (a) Red or Orange (b) Black (c) Yellow or Light Blue (d) Green (e) Dark Blue or Purple (f) White (g) Brown or Gray
9. When you are in bed at night, in those last few moments before going to sleep, you lie.. (a) Stretched out on your back (b) Stretched out on your face down on your stomach (c) On your side, slightly curled (d) With your head on one arm (e) With your head under the covers
10. You often dream that you are.. (a) Falling (b) Fighting or struggling (c) Searching for something or somebody (d) Flying or floating (e) You usually have dreamless sleep (f) Your dreams are always pleasant
OVER 60 POINTS : Others see you as someone they should "handle with care" . You're seen as vain, self-centered, and is extremely dominant. Others may admire you, wishing they could be more like you, but don't always trust you, hesitating to become too deeply involved wih you.
51 - 60 POINTS : Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather implusive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances of the excitement you radiate.
41 - 50 POINTS : Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of the attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understand; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
31 - 40 POINTS : Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.
21 - 30 POINTS : Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy. They see you as very very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder. It'd really surprise them if you ever did something implusively or on the spur of the moment, expecting you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then, usually decide against it. They think this reaction is caused partly by your careful nature.
UNDER 21 POINTS : People think you are shy, nervous and indecisive, someone who needs looking after, who always wants someone else to make the decisons & who doesn't want to get involved with anyone or anything. They see you as a worrier who always sees problems that don't exist. Some people think you're boring. Only those who know you well know that you aren't.
-- End of results --
HEhe. I'm proud of myself. typing such a long self test out ~ hehe ! hm. guess which category did i fall under? LOL.
-- End --
News. (Those with weak heart, DO NOT SCROLL down.)
Do you all know the news on the premature baby?
When i heard it, i almost cried.
A premature baby was born 5 weeks ago.. She's borned with a blood disease.
She needs Strong Anti-biotic to help her.
The Doctor in charge is ON CALL for emergency. However the Doctor didn't went, and he asked someone there to give the injection.
The someone there happened to be a training doctor or something.. THAT TRAINING DOCTOR, can't find the vein of the baby's arm. But, he injected anyway. And the anti-biotic was injected to the baby's arm muscle.
After 1 day, the baby's arm became BLUE BLACK. TOTALLY BLUE BLACK. the whole arm.
The parents panicked. The Doctor say, he just need to have a 2 hours operation, after that, the baby will be ok.
Just after 10 mins, the operation ended.
The doctor just lifted the baby's hand up, the whole arm came off. NOT FRACTURED. NOT BROKEN BONE.
The WHOLE ARM CAME OFF. like when u break a kitkat, 2 parts.
AND YOU KNOW WHAT?
THE DOCTOR IS A STUPID DOCTOR, WITH NO BRAINS, WITH NO HUMAN FEELING, WITH NO IDEA HOW STUPID HE IS.
He tooked the baby's arm, and showed it to the parents. "your baby's arm"
WHAT THE HELL !
THE BABY IS HANDICAPPED HER WHOLE LIFE! She's just borned ! =(
I almost cried.. sad..
You may visit this site if you wish to know more about the case or to see a picture of the baby's arm. Sad.. sad.