<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • Series of Events
  • Too many Reasons to blog !
  • Reason to blog
  • Short one
  • Ribena and weird habits?
  • Symphonie De Republique ~
  • Knee Problem
  • Random ~
  • Character test
  • Rainbows and 2nd 348 story ~
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Tuesday, 28 August 2007


    People nowadays are..

    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *

    Weird.


    Sigh.

    It's 3.20am now.
    Half way through helping my sister edit her blog template.
    I don't like the skin. So i think i should not continue editing it first.
    Shall convince her that it is ugly and choose another one.

    Editing editing. Led me to my blog template.
    And i think it's a waste that i dun blog.

    Although i'm super tired. I think i can manage a short post. Lol.

    People nowadays. It kept making me wonder you know?

    When you go out with someone of the opposite sex for 1 time..
    People think you are interested with each other.

    When you go out with someone of the opposite sex for 2 times..
    People think you are getting serious.

    When you go out with someone of the opposite sex for 3 times...
    People think you are going to marry this person.

    Yes? Don't deny it.

    In other countries.. US and all,
    When you go out with someone of the opposite sex, it doesn't really mean anything.
    Even after 3 years, 3 years of dating. It still can still NOT mean anything !

    What am i trying to say? I have no idea.

    Example. If i were to go out with this guy.
    At Orchard road.. we talk and walk.

    And you happen to pass by me and the guy.
    First thing on your mind would be?

    "Zi Qi is dating this guy."

    Then next is.. " they nv hold hand."

    "Probably not yet."

    If 2 days later you see me with the guy..

    you will think..

    "They are together. confirmed."

    ---------------- Linking it? -----------------

    I'm trying to say.. People nowadays love to jump into conclusions.
    Sometimes, i think people should be more open-minded.

    If i just happen to be someone who have lots of guy friends.
    And i made a schedule that.
    Every Monday i go out with A, Tuesday with B, Wednesday with C..
    And so on.
    If you are someone who just happen to see me everyday for 1 month.

    WHat? I'm a flirty girl who have 7 different boyfriends?

    Ahs. Don't even know why am i posting this.
    Just can't stop wondering how people think about things.

    I'm tired. Maybe my mind is not working.

    Shall take a rest.

    Good Night.

    11 hours of band ahead. 10am-9pm. Cheers.
    Wish me well ~

    -Do you know-

    Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.
    (If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)

    Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (That would be a good thing..)

    A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder who was paid to figure that out.)

    An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.)

    Starfish have no brains. (I know some people like that too.)

    Tata ~

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;