<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • As Promised ~
  • Nothing at all
  • Strange things always happen
  • I think i found smth
  • People nowadays
  • Series of Events
  • Too many Reasons to blog !
  • Reason to blog
  • Short one
  • Ribena and weird habits?
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Friday, 31 August 2007


    Funny Things.

    Let's laugh together ~

    Let me start with my day. And you all can laugh at the later part =)

    Hm.
    Today was tiring. Went to town with Ting, Sy and Mx.

    shopped and shopped. Only found 1 thing that i like.

    HOWEVER ! No stock. WHAT THE HELL RIGHT.

    PUMA belt. SUPER NICE. Sigh..

    Have to look for it at other places le.
    Never mind ~ No stock = Never Buy = Still got Money =)

    Lols. Ahs. That's all for today.

    --

    Super funny.

    was chatting with meixian.
    Then she suddenly say " HEY . You got see Rachael's blog ? "

    Then i ask her " What Rachael blog ? Got what ? "
    Mx : " The person lo.. Never go ur blog? "
    Me : " Huh ? What? I go see. "

    Ta Da ~

    Quoted directly from Rachael Tagbox ok.

    31 Aug 07, 13:42 -
    *****: A blog is for you to update . Not for you to keep in the store and rot . Just see how many people visit your blog . By the way , you & your friend Zi Qi both are ***** !

    --

    Oh. I did NOT censor the person's name. not sure is it a He or She. SO let me call it.. IT.

    IT doesn't have a name. Oh, maybe IT does have a name. But ITs' name is too eeky to be shown. Blogspot have to censor ITs' name. Poor bloke.

    Let me see. How many sentence did IT typed? 4 sentence. Woots. 4 big replies i shall give.

    " A blog is for you to update. " -- This sentence is no doubt for Rachael.
    But my question would be, A blog is for us to update? Who says?
    Did blogspot set a rule that i overlooked? A blog is for us to post whenever we like to.
    Because it is OUR blog.

    Aww. Tough rule. So, let me just assume IT does visit my blog too. So i will just leave a message on behalf of rachael to IT.

    Dear IT, Rachael is working. She's not able to update.

    Make sense?

    PLEASE LA. u think everyone so free like you? Go people's blog and tag without name only?

    Ok. Nevermind. Next next.

    " Not for you to keep in the store and rot . " -- This sentence is most obviously linked to the previous sentence.

    So, Blog is for updating, not to keep in THE STORE and ROT.
    Hm. Is blog for sale? STORE?
    Oh. Store room? BLOG in STORE ROOM. Does it even link?
    NO right?

    Obviously NOT. Haha ~
    Store and ROT. Rot is a disgusting word.
    Food that rots grow maggots and fungi.

    Blog that rots..? Ahs. Moggots and Fooga?

    Cool. I shall email to blogspot and suggest that they can grow Moggots and Fooga in our blog if we don't update. Because our blog will then be kept in the STORE and ROT.

    Okays. Next next.

    " Just see how many people visit your blog . " -- Ahs. This is contridicting.

    I can't make sense of the sentence. I'm seeing how many people visiting Rachael's Blog.
    And i think Rachael is seeing it too.

    Rachael's Blog Counter is currently 5105 on the 1st of September, 11.58pm.
    5105 = Five Thousand One Hundred and Five.

    I have both Numbers and Words here. =)

    Yea. Many people is visiting Rachael's Blog. It cant be helped that Rachael is unable to update.
    Any comments?

    Yea. Let me move on to the last part.

    " By the way , you & your friend Zi Qi both are ***** ! " -- Hey, my name is there. =)

    I love this sentence ALOT. I kept laughing. Awww. The sentence is just so SWEET ~

    Firstly, i am seeing another 5 letter word. What does it mean? We shall all find out together =)

    5 letter words

    -Bitch
    -Fugly

    -Crunk
    -Cruel
    -Lamer

    -Sweet
    -Girls



    Yea.

    So let me form sentences.

    1 ) " By the way , you & your friend Zi Qi both are Girls ! " <-- Of Course ! Oh, ladies would be a finer word.

    2 ) " By the way , you & your friend Zi Qi both are Sweet ! " <-- Thanks =)

    3 ) " By the way , you & your friend Zi Qi both are Lamer ! " <-- Lamers u mean? I am. Doubt Rachael is one.

    4 ) " By the way , you & your friend Zi Qi both are Cruel ! " <-- Yea. We do kill ants.

    5 ) " By the way , you & your friend Zi Qi both are Crunk ! " <-- Crazily Drunk? LOL !

    6 ) " By the way , you & your friend Zi Qi both are Fugly ! " <-- Aww. That's hurtful. Fucking Ugly doesn't sound that nice. Fucking Gorgeous sound better. We are Fugeous.

    7 ) " By the way , you & your friend Zi Qi both are BITCH ! " <-- Woots. That's what IT is trying to call us? Bitch?

    Nah. I seriously doubt so. ITs' English is So pro that IT inserted 4 full stops in ITs' tag. 4 sentence and 4 fullstops. I think IT should be quite good with ITs' singular and plurals.

    If IT want to call us Bitch. It should be.. " By the way , you & your friend Zi Qi both are BITCHES ! " .

    Isn't that right? BITCHES is ******* <-- 7 letters. definetly not *****.
    So the word BITCH is totally striked off. Sad =(

    I actually like the word BITCH. =)

    Beautiful Individual That Causes Hardons.

    Babe In Total Control of Herself.

    Why is Bitch even a BAD word? LOL.

    Let me fill up the ***** ok.

    31 Aug 07, 13:42 -

    Goose: A blog is for you to update . Not for you to keep in the store and rot . Just see how many people visit your blog . By the way , you & your friend Zi Qi both are Stars !

    --

    Ta Da ! Yea. I'm a Lamer, I'm a Star !

    Question : Why did i choose Goose to be ITs' name. Because i randomly thought of the word. And it happned to fit nicely to the 5 letter word. =)

    To Mr IT, I know who are you. I inserted a tracking program into my blog, as well as to the rest of the 348 girls' blog. I happened to track down who are you when you visit my blog.

    Thanks for the visit anyway.

    Say all you want about me. If you want to post bad about me, Post it at MY BLOG.
    And if you want to post bad about my Friends, I DARE YOU TO DO SO IN MY BLOG. FUCKING IDIOT.

    ---
    The word IT is hurting my eye. (wasted my Red Ink on the bloody word. Damnit)

    Anyways. I do think what i did was a little too much and not needed.
    You may call it a Childish Act.

    But who cares? It's my blog. Haha !

    Woosh ~

    Cheers. I'm going to have a Great Night. Beautiful Night. Sweet Dreams =)

    Thanks to my all lovely friends for the 5 letter words.

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;