<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • - No Luck anymore -
  • - What is cute? Elaborate -
  • - Back to the Never Ending -
  • ~ Colours ~
  • - Sometimes I Wonder -
  • Pastamania - Bearbear day
  • Hey peeps! I've Updated ~
  • - I'm not sure what to post -
  • W25A ~ RPWS Camp
  • First Post - aka - Introduction
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Wednesday, 4 July 2007


    There's more ! To bad luck.

    Yea. Thank you everyone that read my previous post..
    and had told me to be optimistic.
    Yup. I'm going to think positive.
    That was the last thing I told myself before I fall asleep yesterday night.
    -Think Positive-

    Well. Normally, first thing in the morning, when u wake up..
    Most will be wanting to just drop back to the warm bed..
    snuggling to your pillow and your blanket.

    HEY ! Guess what? Today I woke up full of energy. I just " woke ".
    Then I check the time on my phone.
    GUESS WHAT AGAIN!
    Hehe. It's 8.40am and school starts and 9am.

    Hahahaha.. What a perfect thing to happen in the start of a day.
    YEa, set my alarm. But forgotten to turn off silent. So, alarm didn't ring.
    Yays.
    Ok. Bathe, rushed. Reach bus-stop, missed the bus.
    9.15am. Waited 15 mins for bus. no bus.
    9.30am. Waited 15 mins for cab. no cab.
    9.45am. Bus came. Took it. Yays. Reach school just in time for 1st break.

    - Lol. so much for a postive thinking and being optimistic. -

    Anyway. Maybe positive thinking does help. When i reach school..
    I began to feel lucky. Why?
    I saw a good looking guy. Lalala !
    Hahaha. Isn't that just so lucky? LOL !

    Woah. My post is totally not about my day. And yea. Long-winded me.
    This post is going to be real long. LOL !

    You still have a chance to prevent the lameness of me to be spread to you.
    You can move your cursor to the top right hand corner of the screen.
    click on the [X] . =/
    Nvm. Just read on.

    = What's in a LOL ? =



    Haha. Nice Picture yea? I DREW IT !
    I shall thank Wei Jian. He taught me how to draw in PAINT.
    Ok. It's easy. Just.. I'm pretty bad at drawing and i think i drew well this time.
    Haha.

    Yea. Ok. What's in a LOL.
    First of all. LOL simply means Laughing Out Loud.
    Yes. or maybe some others have other meanings for lol.
    Whatever. I'm taking it as laughing out loud.

    OK . WHAT ABOUT LOL DO I WANT TO TALK ABOUT.

    You see. I cannot stand LOL but i'm still using it.
    I can't believe it. AHs.
    Msn.. ppl use lol. Sms.. Ppl use lol.
    Even sometimes, when i'm on the phone with a fren.
    Then you talk about something funny, they don't laugh.
    They just say L.O.L <-- wth ! I am not sure what i'm complaining. But.. Yea. I'm not happy with LOL. Get what I mean?! >=(

    I am talking to this friend in Msn.
    Then something was said. I replied Lol. The friend replied LoL.
    Then.. It's like the end of conversation.
    Then a topic was started again. Then. Lol and LoL.
    Then everything stopped.

    Don't know la. Irritated with LOL.
    It's like a blockage of conversation like that.
    But everyone still uses it.
    And i don't know what i'm complaining about because i use it too!

    Boo To LoL !

    LMAO is even worst.
    This is personal opinion.
    I had never used LMAO before.
    But I find it pretty rude. laughing my ass off. laughing your ass off ?

    Ok =/

    HEhehe. Woah.

    Dadada !

    Booya !

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;