<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

*[[ Archives ]]*

June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

*[[ Qi Links ]]*

My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

348 !
Elaine
RaChael
Si Ying
Wei Ting
Leaf - MySista

My Lovely RPWS Friends

RPWS site
RPWS sharepoint

Aizat
Daz IREE
Eugene Y
Gabriel
Hannah
Hui Ci
Jaron
Jasmine
Kirsten
Nafisa
Nazihah
Patricia
Pei Chieh
Phylis
Ronald
Shi Juan
Shirley
Simon
Song Ren
Syuhadah
Vanessa_Clarinet
Vanessa_Flute
Vanessa_Trumpet
Weiwei
Yani

My Friends

Cui Xin
Dilah
Ian
Jun Wen
Lee Yan
Michelle
Qi Mei
Rainity
Wei Jian
Yi Lin
Yu Heng
Yu Ting

*[[ Visitors ]]*



Thanks for the Support!


*[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

DESIGNER: ice angel


Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
Photos: 1 2 3 4

*[[ Qi Sings ]]*


Sunday, 17 June 2007


First Post - aka - Introduction

Hey everyone out there !

This is my first post in my newly made blog !
From today onwards, everyone can listen to my story ~

Ok, in my first post, i shall introduce more of myself.

I am an ordinary girl who have extraordinary dreams.
(I am also someone who hope i have extraordinary powers)
- Dah, nvm that -

I love Red - I love RPWS - I love Music -
I love the Sky. I love to Sleep - I love to Daydream -
I love to Just not do anything.

What else?

I've loads of good friends!
I love my family and I love 348!

What is 348?

348 is OUR group.
Let me introduce 348 from the Eldest to Youngest.

Elaine - Wei Ting - Mei Xian - RaChael - Si Ying - Zi Qi



Yea. This is 348. My Sisters ~

-Blah-
Now that Elaine is overseas at Aussie.. 348 will only reunion at December.

Other then 348, Ruiwen is the one i always hang out with.

HEh, there's Ruiwen and Me.
Its the best picture I can find with me and her.
She's now wearing Contact Lens.
Kinda different from the picture.
But, DAH. nvm xD




-[[ My Story Shall Then Begin ]]-

- I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;