<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • - Date with Harry Potter -
  • - Sundays -
  • = A Long Long Post =
  • There's more..
  • - No Luck anymore -
  • - What is cute? Elaborate -
  • - Back to the Never Ending -
  • ~ Colours ~
  • - Sometimes I Wonder -
  • Pastamania - Bearbear day
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Wednesday, 11 July 2007


    Hey Hey !
    Please pay attention.

    I have something to announce!

    I'm IN LOVE !

    Maybe not so much of in love. But more of falling in love.
    Yes. Falling in Love ~

    I fell in love with my levis jeans.
    I fell in love with my adidas watch.
    I fell in love with my brown slippers.
    I fell in love with my going-to-spoil-handphone.
    I fell in love with classmates.
    I fell in love with my friends.
    I fell in love with T.O.M.L
    I fell in love with 348.
    I fell in love with red.
    I fell in love with a tall guy.

    And most of all ! I fell in love with YOU ! nono, not You you. Is yOuYou.
    No, not that yoU behind YOU.
    Just You. The plain you. Yes. I fell in love with you ~

    Sometimes, people ask, how do you fall in love?
    I think, that is a very hard question to answer.
    My answer is : Love is just there. And you just fall into it.
    You cannot make yourself not fall in love. It is like a natural habit for humans.

    But to whether you fall into the 'correct' path of love would only depend on fate.

    Is there any reason to why i fall in love with my levis jeans?
    Because i wear them all the time ?
    Or because it's so unique that i cannot prevent falling in love with?
    There's no explaination or answer to that. I just simply love my jeans.

    Falling in love is natural. There’s no reason for it.

    In love is different from falling in love. Agree ?

    In love is like when i say i fall in love with a tall guy, and the tall guy falls in love with me too. Then, we're in love.
    True ?

    And Falling in love is a process. A Beautiful process.

    Anyway ~ Let me show you all a story. Not a short story, but no so long too. It is a very beautiful story. Some might read it before already. But still, Enjoy it.

    A long time ago, before the world was created and humans set foot on it for the first time, virtues and vices wandered bored, not knowing what to do. One day, they were all gathered and bored more than even when Ingenious had an idea: Why don't we play hide and seek?

    And all of them liked the idea, and immediately the mad Madness, shouted: I want to count, I want to count and since no one else was crazy to seek for Madness, Madness leaned on a tree and started to count, 1, 2, 3.And as Madness counted, the vices and virtues went hiding.

    Tenderness hung on the horn of the moon; Treason in a pile of garbage; Fondness curled up between the clouds; Lie said he would hide under a stone but he lied and hid at the bottom of the lake; Passion went to the center of the earth; Avarice entered a sack that he ended up breaking.... And Madness continued to count, 79, 80, 81, and 82.

    All the vices and virtues were already hidden by then, except for Love, whom as undecided as he is, did not know where to hide. And this should not surprise us because we all know how difficult it is to hide Love. And Madness was already at 95, 96, 97.and just at the moment when she arrived at hundred, Love jumped into a rosebush and there he hid out. And Madness shouted, "I'm coming! I'm coming!" and as she turned, the first one she saw was Laziness, thrown to her feet because he didn't have any energy to hide. Then she saw Tenderness in the horn of the Moon, and Lie at the bottom of the lake, and Passion in the center of the earth...

    Discovering them one by one, finding all of them but one. Madness was getting desperate, unable to find the last missing one, until Envy, envious for not having been discovered, whispered to Madness: “You are lacking Love, and he is hiding in the rosebush." And Madness took a wooden pitchfork, and stabbed at the rosebush, and stabbed and stabbed, till a heartbreaking shout made her stop. And, after the shout, Love came out covering his face with his hands, and from between his fingers run two threads of blood, out of his eyes.

    Madness anxious to find herself taken out Love's eyes with the pitchfork. What have I done? What have I done? - She shouted. I have left you blind! How can I repair it?

    And Love answered, you can't restore my eyes. But if you want to do something for me, you could be my guide. From that day on, Love is blind and is always accompanied by Madness.

    -End-

    I read this story more than 15 times already. And i am still not tired of reading it.
    I think this story is a very beautiful story.
    Love is blind and always accompanied by Madness.

    Hm. I hope you guys enjoyed the story.

    Anyway, It is currently 11.53pm. I'm actually reading my Harry Potter Book 5, to prepare myself for the Harry Potter movie this thursday. Half way through. Fifth time reading the whole book. Got this sudden urge to post something in my blog.
    So, well, yea.

    Got to go back reading. If not, i might not be able to finish in time =(

    Love you all ~

    Nights to all !



    [I'm betting on my faith]

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;