<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • Sad-ness
  • Long random post.
  • >=(
  • Dislike.
  • Hate to be left hanging.
  • Feeling it ?
  • it's today.
  • today.
  • Dilemma
  • I am Sick.Yes. Sick. Again.I was sick. I recovered...
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Friday, 9 November 2007


    It's all about Love.

    This moment, 1.03am, Thurday, 9 Nov 2007..

    I learnt something very precious.

    If you feel pain from loving, you're loving wrongly.

    Loving someone is about learning about them and wanting to be happy together.

    Yes, some may say what about heartbreak? heartpain?

    But i still stick to my say.

    If you feel pain from loving, you're loving wrongly.

    If you experience heartpain from breaking up, it's the wrong love, get over it.

    Don't start shooting at me and say i don't understand.

    Who cares if i understand or not. It's the truth!

    Why will you want to get back with your Ex-bf or Ex-gf if they made you hurt so much?

    The love is gone. The love is not how it should be already.

    Broken vases can be meant, by tapes, super glue and who knows what.

    But the scar will still be there. The cracks. The tiny little unseen scraps are still on the floor.
    Unseen by naked eyes. The tiny pieces cannot be glued back.

    It MAY look the same, but it isn't the same anymore.

    I really don't understand .

    And i don't know what i don't understand.

    Yes. Heartbreaks. I have it before. loads of them.
    And that's why i'm here. Single.

    Knowing that the love i had are all the wrong ones.
    Because if they are real, i will not have pain.

    Families. They are true love.

    Your father might have hit you before. Your brother might have pulled your hair before.
    You are pained.

    But they will still be your true loves. They are the only ones you have no matter what happened.

    This love is different.

    Loving someone should be something joyous. Something special and something you want.

    Who will force you to love someone you don't want?
    Not who. Is.. WHy will someone force you to love ?

    Arranged marriage is only to force you to marry. Not to love. You can choose not to love.

    I don't know what i'm trying to tell everyone here.

    I don't know the meaning of my post.

    A friend of mine just encountered a heart break incident.
    I am really bad at making things up. Serious.

    I don't like heart breaks. I don't like seeing people suffering from heart breaks.

    Seriously. Why can't everyone just love each other and everything will be better?

    Sigh. I know. Everyone just Can't love each other.

    I don't know.

    =((

    I really don't know what i don't know.

    I do have someone i like. And i don't regret liking him.
    It's like. Even if we don't get together, even if the furthurest we can go is just to be friends, even if he don't know me, even if he have a girlfriend..

    Even if all the above is real, i know i like him and i know i'm happy... It's quite alright for me already.

    I don't know.

    It's like.. as long as you are happy with who you want to love. It's the best that can happen already.

    I do admit you might feel sad for not being the one he love.

    But what's the problem. Not everyone get everything they want.

    It's life. It's JUST LIFE.

    If it is yours, it's yours.

    If it is not yours and you still want it..

    wait and see.

    Wait and see, one day it might be yours.

    And the sentence still fits. If it's yours, it's yours.

    It just didn't state when will it be yours.

    If it is really not yours, you will know it too.

    Because it will then be his or hers already.

    And for that, you move on and find something that is yours alright.

    =)

    Smile. Everything is going to fine. Love is not something that will only happen or a second.
    Love is something for a life-time.

    Love yourself more. For that, you'll learn to love others.



    Qi

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;