<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • Feeling it ?
  • it's today.
  • today.
  • Dilemma
  • I am Sick.Yes. Sick. Again.I was sick. I recovered...
  • Love is in suspense
  • Hm.
  • My Sunday.
  • I see.
  • trying to be optimistic
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Sunday, 4 November 2007


    HATE TO BE LEFT HANGING !

    Ok. Thanks to EUGENE and WEIWEI that i'm so irritated these 2 days.

    Weiwei told me something REALLY interesting but didn't want to tell me the most important part. I'm like " WHAT?! YOU NOT GOING TO TELL ME? ".

    HAha. Totally la. I'm SOOOO excited, but he really didn't tell me.

    Ok la, he did. 1 day later. Which is today.
    I'm like SOOO relieved and abit uneasy after knowing what he didn't want to tell me.

    Yea. THANKS WEIWEI. seriously it was good that u waited a day before telling me.
    I might not be as steady as today to accept the fact. LOL !


    Ok, Then for Eugene.

    Well. I'm not really interested to the secret he want to keep from me.
    He's not to be blamed too. He said it was a secret already. OF COURSE he will NOT tell me.

    But REALLY, don't even mention about it because it will be a secret and not to be told.
    You mentioned it, i'm like so excited. But, you're then telling me the details are not to be told.

    TURNED OFF LA. hehehe.

    But it's alright. I don't really want to know too.
    Not as tempting as weiwei's news.

    LOL .

    Anyways. I injured myself when ironing clothes today.

    well. I cut myself.

    weird huh ?

    WHO will cut themselves when ironing.

    People usually burn themself. not?

    uhs.

    I fell into the laundry basket..

    Yups. that's how i cut myself.

    Can't blame me. Blame the laundry basket.

    FOR being made by wooden sticks with splinters and being so big and deep.

    I'm like, shuffling the clothes. No.

    I'm arranging the clothes, according to jeans and shirts . Er.. why?
    I'm ORGRANISED la.

    Grr. I'm a Librarian now. I MUST BE ORGANISED.

    Oh ya. And then the story went on. I'm arranging the clothes and i thought the basket is full cos i see the clothes piled up to the brim of the basket.

    TO MY ... unfortunate-ness (who cares whether there's this word)..

    To THAT, the basket was only half full, it was piled to the brim because the clothes are.. enjoying themselves with the spacious basket?

    OK. SO.. I just used both hands to push down the clothes to create space.

    and again.. who knew that the basket is half full. =/

    So i went.. in. Yups. into the basket. and yups..

    I cut my right index finger, my left thumb, my left wrist, my left arm and my right knee.

    COOL right.

    not that cool actually. The cut on my right index finger is small.
    BUT IT IS LIKE... SOOOOOO PAINFUL LA.

    from what i see is that.. my small chunk of meat was cut off.
    Just a tiny chunk. BUT STILL ! ....

    =((

    My left thumb and left wrist is alright. minor cut. not that painful too.

    My left arm.. hmm. abit swollen, no cut.
    I think blue-black is coming.

    My right knee. well, i didn't notice there's a cut till just now when i'm sitting on the floor folding the shirts. No pain at all, just skin rubbed off.

    =((

    I'm unlucky. very. indeed.

    Haha.

    Alright.

    That's all for entertainment =))

    I'm going to pack my bag for the next few days as i think i will most probably be staying in sg.
    And i'm going to start reading my NEW book.

    " A tale of two sisters " - Anna Maxted

    Never read her books before. but can try =)

    Yups ! I finished Julia Quinn. 8 books. Yes. The set.

    Alright alright. time to go.

    Take care ya people . Don't fall sick. Drink loads of water!

    (I'm still coughing. But i'm going to recover very soon ! =) )

    Nights !!

    - Zi Qi -

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;