<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • Memories
  • Heart is not feeling well
  • I found out something
  • Oww ~
  • Super Irritated
  • Friends are IMPORTANT
  • Anniversary with Sicky
  • Trip to Genting
  • Sick Girl ~
  • Roses are Red.
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Thursday, 9 August 2007


    It's been so long.

    very long.
    Since i last sat at the bus-stop and chat with my friend pass midnight.

    It's the first time me and Rachael go out till so late. We sat at her bus-stop and talked.
    For hours. We finished our movie at 10pm. went to Cavana to chat, it closed.
    Went to burger king to chat until 12 plus. It closed.
    Then we realize there's no bus anymore.

    So we walked to Rachael's house and i'll take cab from there.
    We ended up chatting at the bus-stop till 1.30am ++

    Rachael kept saying " The night is still young " . Lol.
    Aiks. Really fun.

    Talked about so many things and so many people.
    Thinking about the past.

    Oh ya, then i mentioned that i found my old old diary. Those primary school diaries.
    Where you ask people to write about their profile.
    Rachael wrote in my diary twice. That time we're primary 4.
    Knew each other from tuition class. Didn't contact after i left the class.
    Then we 'reunion' at sec 3. Lol. 7 years since we first met. 3 years of close relationship.

    Ahs. Thanks Rachael. xD

    To 348 + Ruiwen : I'm glad i have you all.
    To all : Glad to meet you too.

    To ting, mx, sy and rachael : Bang BAng Bang bAng baNG ! Who died?
    Hahas.

    Oh ya. Randomly, i just felt like saying.. Arthur is a nice name.

    Ahs. Long Long Survey below. Dahs. Self-entertainment. Hehe.


    INSTRUCTION : Bold the statements that are true to you. Italicize the statements that you WISH are true.

    1) I miss somebody right now. (in fact, i miss somebody every minute)

    2) I do not watch tv these days. (because i'm too lazy to switch the tv on)


    3) I wear glasses or contact lenses. (Perfect eyesight. What? Don't roll your eyes)

    4) I love to play video games. (dun have a video player. Lol)

    5) I have tried marijuana. (woots. dried leaves? maybe next life)

    6) I have been in a threesome. (is it even romantic?)

    7) I believe honesty is usually the best policy. (no comments. That's true)

    8) I have changed mentally over the last year.
    (i wish ! I'm still just a kid)

    9) I curse. (you don't?)

    10) I am totally smart.
    (so i can get straight As)

    11) I’ve broken someone’s bones. (What? Lol)

    12) I am paranoid sometimes. (always)


    13) I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free. (why not)


    14) I need money right now. (nah, i dont need money to sleep)

    15) I love sushi. (yums)


    16) I talk really, really fast. (i speak slowly)

    17) I have long hair. (sort of)


    18) I have lost money in Las Vegas. (probably after i visit there?)

    19) I have at least one sibling. (that would be 2)


    20) I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past. (nahs)

    21) I couldnt survive without Caller ID. (aren't anonymous more exciting?)

    22) I like the way I look. (actually i do, after some fats are gone)


    23) I am usually pessimistic. (I'm optimistic)

    24) I have a lot of mood swings. (hm.)


    25) I have a hidden talent. I don't know what but I'm pretty sure I have one. (=D)


    26) I am always hyper. (Yup ! at least i think so)

    27) I have a lot of friends. (Loads of them)

    28) I have pecked someone of the same sex. (once, for completing a Dare)

    29) I enjoy talking on the phone. (100% yes)

    30) I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants. (That would be lifeless)

    31) I love to shop. (not really)

    32) Enjoy window shopping. (no idea why)


    33) I would rather shop than eat. (hm..)

    34) I don't hate anyone. (Other than the dude in class, yea. i hate no one)


    35) I am a pretty good dancer. (i love dancing but i cant dance)


    36) I am completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother. (Never. Love mummy)

    37) I have a cell phone. (999)


    38) I believe in God.

    39) I am an adrenaline junkie. (hate sweet stuffs)

    40) I watch MTV on a daily basis. (no comments)

    41) I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.

    42) I have rejected someone before.

    43) I want to have children in the future. (3 childrens. 2 girls 1 boy)

    44) I have changed a diaper before. (baby cousin)

    45) I have called the cops on a friend before.

    46) I am not allergic to anything. ( wished so)


    47) I have a lot to learn. (indeed)

    48) I am shy around members with the opposite sex. (sort of)

    49) I have made a move on a friends, significant other or crush in the past.

    50) I have tried alcohol before.

    51) I own the South Park movie. (i have the whole of season 10. but no movie)

    52) I would die for my best friend. (serious)

    53) I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza. (no doubt)


    54) I have used my sexuality to advance my career.

    55) I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.

    56) Halloween is awesome because you get free candy. (i wish i like halloween, i can be
    princess)

    57) I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.

    58) I am happy at this moment! (i'm not)


    59) I am obsessed with girls/guys.
    (yes. obsessed)

    60) I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met. (think so)

    61) I study for tests most of the time. (i never studied for test since i started poly. zz)

    62) I am comfortable with who I am right now.


    63) I have more than just my ears pierced. (not allowed)

    64) I walk barefoot wherever I can.

    65) I have jumped off a bridge. (i wish ! i want to try bungee jump)

    66) I love sea turtles.

    67) I spend ridiculous money on makeup.

    68) Plan on achieving a major goaldream.


    69) I am proficient in a musical instrument.

    70) I hate office jobs.

    71) I love sci-fi movies.

    72) I think water rules. (totally)

    73) I went college out of state.

    74) I like sausages.

    75) I love kisses.

    76) I fall for the worst people. (always. worst people)

    77) I adore bright colours. (red)

    78) I can't live without black eyeliner.

    79) I don't know why the hell I just did this stupid thing. (i wish i dont know. but i know. did it
    to pass time)

    80) I usually like covers better than originals.

    81) I can pick up things with my toes.

    82) I can whistle.

    83) I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither. (that would make me a better kisser? ya?)

    84) I have ridden/owned a horse.

    85) I still have every journal I've written in.

    86) I can stick to a diet.

    87) I talk in my sleep
    . (when i get real tired)

    88) I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.

    89) I have jazz in my blood.

    90) Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time. (trees are cool)

    91) I wear a toe ring.

    92) I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.

    93) I am a caffeine junkie.

    94) I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.

    95) I have been to over 15 conventions.

    96) I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.

    97) I am an artist.

    98) I only clean my room when necessary.

    99) I like a person of the same sex.

    100) I love being happy. ( you don't love?)

    wow. so many things true about me. Haha.
    And woah. so many things i wish is true.

    Haha. super long survey. Yikes.

    Too bored.

    Anyways. Happy National Day to all !

    Good Night.

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;