<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • what's ur keyword?
  • not mood swing?
  • random random.
  • today.
  • You know.. sometimes i'm really trying to be a goo...
  • >=(
  • half a day gone.
  • Hm.I'm not bad-tempered. I'm hot-tempered.yup yup....
  • hah
  • story to tell
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Sunday, 25 May 2008


    Sigh.

    You know... the cost of flour increased...

    =((

    i went to my favourite breadshop just now.

    Usually with just 10 dollars, you can buy 5 pieces of bread.

    It's like.. roughly - $1.50 - $1.90 for one bread.

    I walked into the store.. I was stunned.

    I looked at the small variety of bread and shook my head.
    So little variety.

    When i was about to pick a random bread to make my basket look slightly full,

    i almost fell.

    damn. The freaking bread cost $3.20.

    ONE FREAKING BREAD.

    =((

    If i'm not with my little cousin, who want the piece of bread badly, i would have walked off.

    Yes yes. I'm stingy. NOT.
    I'm not stingy.

    Just cant accept the fact that a piece of bread is costing $3.20 now.

    It's alright. I'll stop eating bread for some time.

    So we got back to the car..

    And i'm suddenly deep in thoughts..

    I don't know which module..

    DecisionCostMaking/Statictics/OperationPlanning/InventoryManagement.

    no idea which.. but..

    If PRice of FLour increase..

    price of bread increase ; things made of flour increases.

    - erm........ Flour..

    - Pasta. Cakes. Pizza. Pastries. Noodles: Ramen, yellowmee. Popiah. VegetarianFood.... etc etc..

    DAMN. They DO use Flour to fry Chicken right?
    This is bad..

    HAhaha. Yes Yes. I'm blabbering over the increase cost of Flour.

    Nothing much actually.
    I doubt many people care.

    Guess it's just me. HA HA HA.

    =\

    aiite aiite.

    Yesterday's Car Practical lesson was quite shocking actually.

    It's my second time driving.
    My instructor came to pick me up for lesson.

    When i got on the car..
    He asked:" when is the last time i teach you? the first lesson? when? "

    I'm like.. " erm.. hmm.. erm... 2 weeks ago? "

    He replied : " Good. Ok, drive me to the car training centre. "

    Me : " WHAT? " ( the shock is because... he's suppose to drive me there. I haven't drive in the main road before la. zz )

    Him : " Faster, no time. "

    Me : " O . K "

    so i drove..

    on the main road... to the car training centre.

    So, the distance is about... Boon Lay to Woodlands / Woodlands to Orchard .

    Yup.

    with loads of traffic and a long bridge.

    Yes. My fastest speed is 40km/hr.

    Hey. If you are the one driving for the first time, you'll understand that 40km/hr is VERY FAST already.

    Yup. Drove for 2 hrs.

    Learnt how to make U-turns.
    Learnt the required Route A and Route B for the exam.

    Totally forget how to park the car/ 3-point turn.

    Sigh.

    Going to have my 3rd lesson at 2pm.

    I totally regretted sleeping so late yesterday night.
    4am.

    Made myself finish the book i'm reading.

    Totally regretted because i CANNOT focus at all during my piano lesson.

    It's like... sigh. it's like... wasting time/money.

    Hm.

    Kinda Good News : No piano lesson next week.
    Kinda Bad News : I must pay the fees even if there's no lesson.

    Like.. rolleyes.


    More and more Ranting nowadays.

    Cmi.

    Oh yea. I will be collating Jasmine's scandal list for this year.

    Tell me if you want to be included.

    =))

    Msn is not really working for me nowadays.

    so.. leave me Sms-es and calls if you need me.

    (actually phone also no use. i haven been charging my phone for 2 days. - kinda no batt)

    - REALLY LAZY AH.

    OKOK. ending the post.

    erm.


    yea. BYE BYE PEOPLE. Shall post again when i've better things to say.

    Laaa ~




    ps. I'm thinking of taking up kick-boxing lessons.
    HAH !

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;