<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • not mood swing?
  • random random.
  • today.
  • You know.. sometimes i'm really trying to be a goo...
  • >=(
  • half a day gone.
  • Hm.I'm not bad-tempered. I'm hot-tempered.yup yup....
  • hah
  • story to tell
  • fucked up day.
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Thursday, 22 May 2008


    HAHA ! HEY PEEPS.

    Some REALLY weird/ funny stuff to show you guys.

    anyways, few hours back, while having dinner with ..

    NAF, PAT, ZOE, YANI and BRANDON..
    (haha. I don't like to put Naf and Friends.. like not sincere.)

    yea. while having dinner with them just now, i was telling them about the weird words people use to find my blog in google.

    " ribena pastilles " .

    hahaha. yea. i saw that in my nuffnang's " keyword search " to my blog.

    It's like.. UH? where's the link?

    LOL ~ I ONCE post about Ribena Pastilles, the crave i have for it.
    and how much energy content it have and all.

    but i really don't know how people can type it in the google search and find my blog.

    yea yea.
    and I happen to visit nuffnang just now for doing some editings here and there.

    AND...

    Here's what i saw. Laugh ok..

    =\






    REALLY DAMN FUNNY LA ! LOL !!

    ok la. not THAT funny. but still! it's really INTERESTING !

    let's talk about every keyword ok...

    Hm.

    - ziqi - still alright la. my name ma. and quite many people have the name too. maybe someone trying to search my blog or some other pretty girl's pic ba.. LOL.

    - im-call-qi - DEFINETLY looking for my blog. but... problem is... if you know it's "im-call-qi" already.. you could've type it in the address box? no? .blogspot.com? no? HAHA ! weird !

    - ribena pastilles - Yup. NO IDEA.

    -
    qi.yap@hotmail.com - Yea. people trying to find me somewhere by my email ba..

    - zikki fictin - really no comments. i know i'm zikki. HAHA.

    - ribena citric and how much - =(( really ah... haiyo...

    - hirdas - i hope someone can tell me.. haha.

    - anime in love cute - I think i mentioned i watch anime before.. but.. erm.. ?

    - dai dee excel sheet - I AM GOING INSANE.

    - your just another mistake - YEs yes. i'm the mistake. push me ya.

    - cute chinchillas - I BET they found Peppers ! ^^

    - suprising facts of ribenas - THEY ARE PURPLE !

    - strepsils and tooth decay? - Hm. hmmm. guys, dun eat too much mentos, kills sperms. ( =\ )

    - zikki - yea. zikki.

    - rpws nafisa - NAF ! THEY LOOKING FOR YOU ! SOMEONE SPYING ON YOU. BEWARE YA ! HAHAHAHAHAHHAA..

    - meixian blogspot - SIA LA. CONFIRM FROM SINGAPORE POLY. HAHAHA. meixian arh meixian ! - anyways, meixian dun really blog. try forever348.blogspot.com haha. at least she post there BEFORE . LOL !

    - yani facial cream - HA ! YAN, YOU PROMOTING FACIAL CREAM? =\

    - what is ribena pastilles - SIA LA, sound like PATRICIA. HAHAHA !

    - wei wei rpws trombone - WAH LAO. WEINI, people stalking for you too !
    HAHAHAHAHa. HEY SOMEONE, try WAYNE rpws trombone. ^^


    ahhh. so much of ribena pastilles.

    Hehehe.

    My post about ribena pastilles is on the..

    21st August 2007.

    HAHAha. TOTALLY LAME.

    hai hai.

    i clicked on my archives to search on my ribena post..

    Then i read back my previous posts.

    Really really worst than now.
    I think the habit of loving to talk and talk and talk just can't be changed.

    I post even longer posts last time.

    REading back was so much fun. One day after i finish all my newly bought books, i shall read my archive posts.

    quite lame. doesn't matter arh. =))

    hm.

    Quite done for the post.

    Just a little update on my current plans for the weekend.

    - Friday - (today) . - school, sectionals.
    - Saturday - car practical !
    - Sunday - piano lecturing and car practical !

    HAHA. I'm driving REALLLLLLLL soon ! ^^

    OH YEA. talking about that..

    Brandon drove us to cwp today.

    nice.

    if the U-TURN he made was DELIBERATLY SO HARSH..

    Then.. HE's a pretty good driver.

    Because if he didn't do it on purpose, i think he couldn't have passed the practical exam.

    but still, we don't have to walk. NICE ! (lazy ah)

    =x

    ah. ops. haha ! he wun be reading. no harm =x

    Laaa . overall conclusion : today was a nice day.
    (today in this sentence is referring to Thurs, it's Friday already.)

    ok. i'm being naggy again. shall end the post now.

    Nights all.

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;