<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • today.
  • You know.. sometimes i'm really trying to be a goo...
  • >=(
  • half a day gone.
  • Hm.I'm not bad-tempered. I'm hot-tempered.yup yup....
  • hah
  • story to tell
  • fucked up day.
  • Yes yes.I've pictures to post.Wait ok. hahaha.need...
  • Labours' Day !
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Wednesday, 21 May 2008


    Hello hello !

    ahs.

    yesterday was really tiring.

    hell loads of fire gun shooting around. someone should really do something about it.

    WELFARE? WELFARE? SIA LA. welfare officer only collect band fund.

    Just like Librarians. Only Print Score.

    band camp use water gun can. safer ah.

    hms.

    I apologize to all those who got burned by my fire.
    really didn't mean to aim nicely.

    I buy you guys ice aiite. =\

    Alright.
    Received some comments about wanting my little 10 year old friend's blog link.

    HAHAHA. sia la. privacy can?

    okay. i really didn't felt like posting.
    It's really because of WEIWEI that i am typing now.

    Because... HE...

    .

    .

    He.. MYSTERIOUSLY FOUND THE GIRL'S BLOG !

    Oh yea man. although i think i know how he get. but dun know ah. I never ask him.

    He always give me loads of surprising weird stuffs.

    Okay. So if you are interested in the little girl's blog. Find WEIWEI ya.

    Hees.

    yes. bloody hell. i know what u guys thinking.

    I've swore in my previous previous previous post that i'm not talking to him.

    HAHAHA. and now, i'm here, thanking and thanking him.

    LOL ! cannot make it la.

    my temper very fast hot, very fast cool also.

    then the other day.. I'm meeting Naf. And so HAPPENLY he and Phylis was there.

    I see him. want to laugh, want to act angry.

    cmi. obviously i failed at acting angry. yup yup.

    rolleyes. hahaha. can't blame la. he's one of my first good friends in poly leh.

    * looks up at the ceiling... rolled-eyes. hm. *

    HAhaha. Alright. I'm really like flattering him too much.

    This is to thank him no reason-ly (my new word) for anyhow-ly (my old word) ...;for anyhow-ly getting a blog link i've been trying to get. Yup yup.

    Okay. WEINI, i believe u are wondering what good deed u've done.

    You made me stare at the blog and SCREAMED " WHAT THE FUCK! eEEE ! THE EYES ! ".

    Yup yup. you can ask Phylis about that. I viewed the blog with her.

    - shhh. let's not reveal whose blog is it ya. -



    Ah. Believe me. This is almost one of the times whereby i am just dragging my post because i don't feel like ending it but i've got absoulute nothing else to say.

    It's alright. I'll think of something when i keep typing..

    Oh yes yes. Just saying about thinking about something..

    Me and Phylis packed the Library Cupboards today.

    YES. If you recall, the last time we packed the cupboard, i've gotten sick the next day and Phylis had gotten itchy throat.

    Sigh sigh.

    thanks to Hannah for reminding me every few moments to go wash my face.
    I think i'm going to be alright tomorrow. Just a little cough and sniffs here and there.

    Yup. Another fren of my suggested that i should wear mask the next time we pack the cupboards.

    Lis, we go buy and claim from welfare ok !

    HA HA HA !

    =\

    talking about welfare..

    DENNIS. IF YOU ARE READING...............

    must return me last month's band fund ah. =x

    I was under Financial Assistance last month.

    LOL ! la la la..

    anyways. Thanks to those who sent their care and concerns last few weeks.

    Although my Dad is still nagging me about what happened, but everything is better already.

    AT LEAST, i don't have to walk inside KFC and remember my wallet is empty.

    =\

    aiite aiite aiite.

    Ok. LAST, LAST anyway.

    ANYWAY, don't bother about the nuffnang ad at the side of my blog ok.
    It's supposed to be at the bottom.

    But the nuffnang person ask me to put above, if not he not going to let me advertise.

    SIA LA. I blogged almost 1 year already. (June = one year)

    i blogged almost 1 year already but the nuffnang earnings still SUPER low la.

    wait till i receive the earnings. We'll go celebrate. Celebrate my 1 year old blog.

    Let's wait.

    Oh. I suddenly remember something again !
    HAHA !

    The reason why i started my blog is because i wanted to post about last year's band camp.

    I wanted to tell everyone HOW WEIWEI THREW THE WATERBOMBs AND POURED WATER AT ME.
    ( WEIWEI, NO NEED DENY. GOT VIDEO ! ).

    For those who don't know..

    he's in my team. and.. we were playing water bombs..

    The other team stole our whole bucket of water bombs.

    I got so pissed, i walked to their team and took them back.

    NO LA, i didn't went like some siaokia demanding my waterbombs.

    I just.. act friendly.. act innocent.. walk walk... and took. and ran !

    Yea. I remember. Aizat was the one pulling me down to the bloody muddy grass patch.
    And everyone came hugging me. pouring water.. pulling my hair.. yes yes..

    To remind why i didn't have people back me up when i go steal the bombs back..

    well, i did told SOMEONE to watch out for me.

    Just that. she thought i was joking and ignored me.
    Yes. That dumpling.

    Ok. HA HA HA. SORRY. NO OFFENCE AROUND YA.

    =\

    GOt pretty high.

    So much memories. Band camp coming.. ^^

    suddenly not so excited. Naf can't make it. Got attachment.
    BLOODY RP.

    =(

    Ok.
    Done.

    ^^

    My photoshop down. So no pictures until it is working again.

    .





    .



    [ps.] anyone renting room? qi is finding.






    .



    . Nights all. Laa-diii ~ Diii ~ LAH ~ !



    [ps.ps] i miss Dilah, my type-never-think friend. (dilah, ur talk-never-think friend misses u !)

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;