<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • NuffNang?
  • saturday.
  • what's this ?
  • Resemblance
  • red psp ?
  • Sch Re-open
  • Can't Believe it.
  • The feeling of being sick.
  • few say
  • Latest Update
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Friday, 18 April 2008


    FINALLY !!!!

    It's Friday. wooooots !!

    It had been a very tiring week..

    Haven't sleep more than 10 hours in the past 3 nights.

    TOTALLY NOT ME.

    heh. I think i'm getting a new lappie soon.
    Yesterday my dad waited till 11pm+ for me to reach home.
    Because he needs me to do his paperwork claim.

    He sat in my room's living room sofa, I placed my lappie on the table in front of him and i On it.

    Then i walked to my dressing table, tied my hair, went to my bedroom and packed my bag.
    I walked back to my lappy to type the password.

    After that, i went downstairs to get water.
    walked around my room for super long..

    And.. AH, my lappie finally finish starting up.

    estimated time taken : 8 mins.

    My dad almost fell asleep sia.
    LOL.

    Then he complain that my lappie very slow.
    and i replied : " now you know eh? HAHAHA. wan to use my com need to have patience la! old people also cannot walk too fast ma, later here jam there jam."


    so he went silent.
    and then........................................i believe my new lappie is on the way ^^

    --

    Sia la. Just now i went down for SLA fiesta performance.
    my team mate used my com.

    when i come back, she almost wanted to kill me.
    she say my com like super fragile. Lag like hell.

    press a bit faster, like going to hang and bomb like that.

    hahahahaha. ^^

    ah, today i nervous for presentation ah.
    cos i wasn't really in class to help out my team.

    but i gave them the most needed accounting excel sheet.

    then my presentation slide is the excel sheet.
    then when we reach my slide, the faci say: " you no need present, give others to present. "

    I STONE SIA, if i dun present the excel, i dun have slide le. 4 excel slides and conclusion left.

    zz. in the end i only present the conclusion.

    SUPER. ^^

    let's see what grade i get. zz ~

    Tml is my sweetheart's bdae.
    also the 348 + TOML gathering.

    was looking forward to it last week. not really this week.
    too tired. plus my mum went to KL to see doctor again.

    what a perfect start to my weekend. =((

    chores to be done ! =(

    haha. alright. shall post again tml or some other day.
    byebye.



    - Friendship tears.

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;