<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • The feeling of being sick.
  • few say
  • Latest Update
  • Too Good To be True.It's been so long that even I ...
  • Back !
  • last few words before chinese new year.
  • After so long..
  • Long Long ago ?
  • =((
  • Hello !Sorry, no update on Taiwan trip yet..I've t...
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Saturday, 5 April 2008


    Well.
    Seriously, i actually thought people don't read my blog anymore.

    I'm REALLY SERIOUSLY glad to see a few tags once in a while.

    well. really sorry for the lack of update ya.

    It's all going to end. -well, i mean the lack of updates.

    Hehe. School is re-opening in 2 days' time.
    I've plenty of time blogging then.

    Well. I've prepared loads of animes and shows for the sch re-open.
    Pretty well prepared ! =)

    Thanks to Hannah, i'm really looking forward to the new semester.
    She gave me so much confidence by really explaining how many things should be

    done in the new year.

    Yup. I'm quite motivated. So don't discourage me ya.

    I'm pretty bored these few days of holidays.

    Everyone is away.

    Dad working, bro studying. sis working overseas, Mum overseas too.

    So everyday, i'm waking up REAL late.
    =))
    I'm sleeping REAL late too. btw, it's 5am right now.

    I've got to do the chores. Sigh.
    Really hope mum gets back by sunday. If not, i'll have to iron clothes for my dad and bro for another week.

    =((

    Hahaha. I'm a good girl ok !
    I suddenly got the URGE to make puddings and agar-agar.

    i shall do it tomorrow. well. i think i will. erm. i will !

    HAhaa. if you see me posting up pictures of my work, that means i did ok.
    HAha.

    I'm getting boring nowadays, life's not really on the bright side these few weeks.

    But yea, i'm optimistic. So yea, i'm try to make it bright. =))

    LoL. erm. i'll post about ALOT of things when sch re-open.

    Give me 2 weeks' time. ^^

    anyways, RPWS is having a FREE ADMISSION CONCERT on 26thApr.

    But i can't get anymore tickets for you guys, so i'm not promoting it.

    If you guys want it, you can come down to TRCC that day to grab the tics at the Front of House.

    ^^

    GABriel and SongRen are in the same class. And my class is next to theirs !
    Looking forward to it.

    HAhaha. i can disturb them for help anytime. hooray. =))

    *

    *
    *
    *
    *

    aiite. losing it. suddenly lost of words.
    hm.
    yea.

    LASTLY. i shall wish ...

    PATRICIA..

    HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY !

    OLD OLDER OLDEST AMONG US ALL !

    ALL HAIL SHROOMS ~

    ahhh. happy birthday to you. happy birthday to you. happy birthday to you ~ happy birthday to you. ~

    Hooray ~~ Clap CLap Claps.

    *

    *
    *
    *
    *

    Ahh.. tire tired tiring.

    Going to sleep slept sleeping.

    Aiite all .
    Enjoy !

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;