<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • Bloo.
  • the cause of my sleepless night.
  • RPWS CONCERT ~
  • SORRY
  • If Only...
  • once again
  • 3 things to say
  • Tuesday 5th September
  • BORED!
  • TOYS 'R' US
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Wednesday, 12 September 2007


    Took some pictures last week.

    Unique sky.





    Interesting.


    Hm. Beautiful? no, not really...

    Life is hard.

    Sometimes you just want to take the perfect shot, but you just missed it.

    My new class is out.

    Yea. i mentioned it before, every semester, Rp will re-shuffle our classes.

    New people. New adventures?

    Hahs. I'm always nervous with new people.

    It's a fear i think.

    Because peoples' first impression of me is always "proud, selfish and arrogant"

    Well, maybe it's true. i don't know.

    And from all my friends, good frens, EX-classmates..

    They hated me when they first know me. well.. first SEE me, i think.

    Because they think i'm someone who they will never mix with. Selfish pathetic girl.

    Until they know me, which is after they talk to me, THEN, they will find me not so bad afterall.

    But that is AFTER they talk to me. So i'm going to make sure i talk to all of them first?
    Sigh..

    348 girls told me before that they didn't like me on first impression too.
    Like, when they first see me.

    Until we actually mixed together, then they felt quite ok with me.

    It's quite hurtful. Because i never knew.

    Do i really look that proud? So hard to mix with? LOL.

    I don't know.

    When Poly life started, i thought if i smile more, everything will be fine.

    But when u smile more, people think you're not your real self, and they started disliking you.

    That's what happened in poly first sem. I'm only able to mix with the guys in the class, and they call me a GUY too. BEcause they say it's so easy to talk to me. Well.. Guys.

    But for the girls, it took me 2 weeks to actually able to mix with them.

    It's painful. Hard.

    2 months later, me and a few of my poly close friends are sitting down on the table and talking about how we met, whenever it's on me, they would say " hey, no offence ya.. i didn't like you when i first see you... " " you are opposite my table.. and u look really proud. i never think i'll be friends with you "..

    THAT is hurtful. But i smiled with it. BEcause we're friends now.

    But when u really sit there and think, it's like.. "woah, everyone hates me".

    How's that gonna feel?

    It's going to happen again. in a few days time. when the semester starts.

    Sigh.

    I have loads of friends. really.

    But i daresay, most hated me at the start. No beacuse i did something wrong,
    but because i looked too casual. something like that. Maybe.

    Life is hard.

    Save me. =/

    I hate every first day of school.

    Someone please tell me it's going to be fine.

    Sigh.

    worries.

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;