<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • the cause of my sleepless night.
  • RPWS CONCERT ~
  • SORRY
  • If Only...
  • once again
  • 3 things to say
  • Tuesday 5th September
  • BORED!
  • TOYS 'R' US
  • Question from Reader.
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Tuesday, 11 September 2007


    Bloo saved the day.

    Yesterday night was one of the earlier nights that i slept.
    3.30am.

    Well. compared to the other days of 5am or so, yesterday was early.

    I actually thought that is a good thing, because i'll be getting more sleep.

    However, i was wrong.
    I had a nightmare.


    This nightmare had always been the same. For the past few years.

    It is too painful for me to be telling you all the nightmare, because it haunts me.

    It had been a while since i had this same nightmare. Really a long while.

    Was shock when i jumped up from bed yesterday night having the image of the nightmare so clear in my mind.

    It was 4.30am. I can't get back to sleep.
    Actually thought of waking my sister up. But she have to work in the morning.

    So i just thought i would on my laptop and listen to songs to calm myself down.

    It didn't help, because my heart is beating so fast that i can't seem to find the right song to calm myself down.

    So i went through my pictures folder. I have loads of pictures.

    So i went through each folder by each folder, Family, Friends, 348, Poly frens, Rpws, cousins, food, sceneries, private, special....

    I have LOADS of pictures.

    Then i got to this picture. It is one of the newest picture i have.

    Picture of Bloo.



    Lol.

    The only picture that made me laugh.

    This little cute thing is call Bloo.

    So sweet and blue.

    So i just stared at Bloo for the longest moment.
    I think it's 15 mins.

    Plain staring.

    And i got calmed down. And so i return to sleep.

    Yea. One of my Happy Ending Day.

    True. Didn't know a small picture like that can actually be my saviour.

    And i'm really glad the nightmare is over.

    Ahs.

    Life.

    Life is hard.

    Never ending fears.

    Randomly, i would like to add that..

    I'm reading the collection of books from Julia Quinn.

    There's 8. I'm on the 4th one.

    Romance novels.

    Yea. It's all about the Duke and Viscounts.

    All the royal royal kind of characters. - my favourite.

    Each time i finish a book, i will sit there and think.

    " If only it's real. "

    But sadly, we all know, fiction stories .. will always be fiction.

    yikes. If ever one of you want to sit down and read something real nice with a sweet happy ending, you may try Julian Quinns' .

    And sorry, dun try borrowing from me =/

    I'm done with borrowing of books. It just don't come back to me.
    And that caused my HarryPotter collection to be lack of Book 1.

    Hms. Life. It is always better to imagine your life that to live it.
    But it is always needed to lived than needed to be imagined.

    Cheers.

    p/s. weiwei, no worries. try again the next time ^^

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;