<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • the sighs and tears
  • replies and updates
  • long long post
  • Give me a little more time.I'm quite busy these 2 ...
  • I'm back from band camp ; 26 hours ago.I've woke f...
  • sunday blues
  • random
  • cheesecake
  • bitch.
  • I'm SAD !hahahhaa.damn myself.one week before toda...
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Sunday, 22 June 2008


    Heh.

    Saggis are Optimistic. Yes Yes. So i shall be happy.
    Always looking on the bright side of life. No worries Qi !

    =))

    I've got hell-lots of things to do.
    Including posting a satisfying post for myself.

    Just that it seems like time is running out for me to do anything.

    Let's list out what i have on the list to be done.

    - PP.
    - Piano Exam.
    - Band Competition
    - Car Exam
    - UTs
    - Whole lot of list of birthday wishes and birthday presents to be bought and greeted.
    - Psp
    - Shoes
    - Wardrob.
    - Laptop.
    - Blog
    - etc..

    Let's elaborate.

    = PP =

    To be submitted and all by August?
    And I haven't send the email to the company.

    Hm.

    = Piano Exam =

    Registration at August.
    Suppose to choose my 3 songs 2 weeks ago.
    Yet to do so. Lack of practice. Dying from too much stress.

    Ah.

    = Band Competiton =

    Band Competition at 23rd July.
    Ain't getting better with my flute. Getting worst after bandcamp.
    Throat still that bad. Tongue still numb when hitting high notes.

    Got to visit doctor for more mouth bandages. Need to work hard. No time already.

    =(

    = Car Exam =

    The bloody car company delayed my exam day giving me the reason that the examiner's schedule is full. Thanks alot. Got scolded by my father like mad.

    Took more 4 months to bloody hell-ly get a license. AND sad to say, i still haven't get it.

    Urggh.

    = UTs =

    Understand Tests results are getting from bad to worst.

    How i wish i'm still Year 1, UTs were like drinking water.
    Just type in a whole lot chunk of words and there you go, full marks.

    Now, you can't even think of 1 sentence. And that will give you, 0 marks. Yes. Ds. Es. Fs.
    Damn. Time for REAL studying !

    !!

    = Birthday wishes and Birthday gifts =

    Need to maintain my reputation. Gotta stay up for birthday wishes.
    And yes, alot of birthdays coming up. Hope i don't miss out any.

    * blah *

    = PSP =

    YES. MY DAMN CHIO RED PSP is getting further and further away.

    I spent my savings on a bloody hair-cut 2 months ago.

    Yes, i know i save very fast. (i've my ways)
    Ok. I'm now ready for my PSP, but the thing is, i don't have time to FLY to SIM LIM.
    ARgh.

    How nice.

    *ps. WEI NI, YOU DONE SAVING?

    = Shoes =

    My Everlast sneakers is killing me.
    It's either that it's getting heavier or my feet is getting lighter.

    Maybe non. But i still think i die die need to get a new one.

    Sandals too.

    Slippers still fine. Thanks to Havianas.

    LOL. Talking about shoes. I don't remember the last time i bought them.
    When was it ?

    Slippers.. Naf... when did we buy our Havianas?
    I know i bought my Everlast before Taiwan Trip.

    Nvm. no link . Gotta go get nice nice shoes.
    After a talk with my dear fren, i realize that i've been lagging behind for beautiful footwear.

    Shall do something about it.

    =)

    = Wardrob =

    My wardrob is a mess.
    It's more than a mess.

    It's a big pile of mess. Totally cmi.

    It's so bad that i've to wear the same shirt 2 times a week.
    Because the shirt would be washed and then placed OUTSIDE my wardrob.

    So i don't have to dig.

    YES YES. FOR A MODERN NICE SWEET TEENAGE-ADULT-LADY..

    You should wear simple, nice, unique, beautiful, trendy, fabulous.. Blah blah
    Beautiful Clothings.

    Give me Money. I'll wear nice clothing ok.
    No. I don't need money. GIVE ME TIME. =(

    Aiite. i shall work on my terrible pile of clothing soon and buy a whole new set of clothing.
    BEAR WITH IT.

    AHHHH.

    = Laptop =

    My lappie is dying on me nowadays.
    It's not only about patience this few weeks.

    It's about how SOFT i can be.

    I've the world's patience for waiting for my com to load.

    It's the touch.

    I don't know how to describe it.
    Just try not to touch my laptop. I might kill whoever who make it faint.

    AHH. LAPPIE, I LOVE YOU, DON'T DIE ON ME. I GOT TO DO MY PP. =((

    SADD !

    = Blog =

    YES. I LACK OF UPDATES.

    But here it is. Updates. HAHAHA !

    Aiite. Yes. I'm bad at posting pictures.
    Because ever since i found out about photoshop, every thing just need to be edited.

    The perfect colouring. The perfect toning.
    The perfect View.

    AS IN. PERFECT FOR MY EYES. Doesn't matter if you don't like.

    Ah. Ok. Soon. I'll see how.
    I've got jokes to share too. Hehe. one of the days ya, one of the days.

    LALALALA.

    = ETC =

    ETC IS REALLY ALOT .

    But it's ok. i shall leave it to next time.

    Hmm. I'm learning how to play Dota because a fren challenged me on that saying that ..
    "GIRLS CANNOT PLAY DOTA ONE LA. "

    YES. WITH MY BlOODY ASS ATTITUDE, I'm going to PROVE HIM WRONG.

    And yes. i tried Dota this afternoon. I always fainted when i died on the last second because i can't figure out how to restore my hero's life.

    YES . I'm going to pester JJ next monday for the controls and stuff.

    WELL, at least he'll have something to do in class then sleeping and trying to spoil my phone.

    OK.

    LAST LAST.

    I've just found out that my phone got 30 hours worth of songs.

    463 songs.

    Hm. Not so bad. It's only like.. 2.5 Gb.

    I've to load some movies in too.

    I'm so tired of seeing the OH-SO-MUCH-GB-LEFT.

    BLAAAH .

    Surprisingly, i only used 15 mins for today's post.

    HA HA HA.

    Going Out for a walk. Will be back at night. Those who miss me can call me.
    Those who love me can go sleep. Those who don't care at all can just press Alt-F4. =))

    Ok. AHHHHHH.

    OK. LAST.


    JARON !
    CHEER UP, YOU'VE GOT US.
    DO KNOW WE ALL DO LOVE YOU. =)

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;