<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • 5 minutes management course.
  • my day.
  • PISSED.
  • ahh
  • weirdo's post
  • the sighs and tears
  • replies and updates
  • long long post
  • Give me a little more time.I'm quite busy these 2 ...
  • I'm back from band camp ; 26 hours ago.I've woke f...
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Saturday, 28 June 2008


    Hah. Previous post deleted due to some self-reflection.

    I shall SWEAR that, THAT will be the last time i ever type freaking long posts to remind guys about loving their girl and remind girls about loving their guy.

    FREAK IT.

    If you want to love, you love. if u dun wan, ur problem.

    I SHALL NOT CARE.

    I'm happy with my own life. don't come messing it.

    let's elaborate on my mood today.
    I'm a perfect mood-swinger.

    Morning : sleepy/moody
    first meeting : moody
    first break : excited
    second meeting : moody
    second break : moody/sleepy
    third meeting : moody.
    lesson ended(3pm) : kinda happy.
    3.30pm : sianed.
    4pm : happy.
    At E1 canteen with songren, gab, simon, eugene, kirsten, punitha, yani and pat : Happy / sleepy.
    the walk to trcc : PANIC and FEAR. (worms)
    Band storage room : stress
    Practice room : double stress
    Back to TRCC after prac : relaxed
    walk to cwp : tense
    Mos Burger : tense at first.
    BECAME DAMN CHEERFUL LATER ON. THANKS TO ALL OF THEM.
    Namely : MR SIMON, Songren, Pat, Zoe, Jaron, Ronald and Sherline.

    SUPER NICE JOKES. made me laugh till all shocked. never see me like that before.
    ALMOST CRIED FROM LAUGHTERS SIA. LOL.

    THANKS GUYS.

    Yup.

    After that was cheerful all the way until i reach home.

    Starting still ok.

    Became quite moody later on.

    Ok.

    Life is a beautiful thing.

    Gotta disappear for few days.

    SORRY JARON and all for not being able to go for the Mahjong day tomorrow.

    PLEASE know that i'm really sad for not being able to go. Understand my situation ok =)

    see you guys next week.

    ps. Jaron, REALLY SORRY ! UR MUM PREPARED SO MUCH . apologies.
    I OWE YOU QI'S SPECIAL GREEN TEA =)

    Cya all soon. =)

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;