<body> It was just another beautiful mistake ..




*[[ Ads ]]*



*[[ Profile ]]*

-/* ZiQi

-/* Saggitarius

-/* Loves Nightwish!

-/* From 348

*[[ Qi says ]]*

Jukka is my one and only.
=))

*[[ Qi talks ]]*


*[[ Prev. Posts ]]*

  • happy belated birthday stanley
  • Happy Birthday Hannah !
  • xD
  • loves of my life.
  • Monday Post.
  • HAPPY DAY.
  • JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. FREAKING LEAVE ME ALONE.
  • Updates from 24th July to 3rd August
  • Am too Exhausted.
  • replying to tags.
  • *[[ Archives ]]*

    June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009

    *[[ Qi Links ]]*

    My Beautiful Lovely Sisters

    348 !
    Elaine
    RaChael
    Si Ying
    Wei Ting
    Leaf - MySista

    My Lovely RPWS Friends

    RPWS site
    RPWS sharepoint

    Aizat
    Daz IREE
    Eugene Y
    Gabriel
    Hannah
    Hui Ci
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    Kirsten
    Nafisa
    Nazihah
    Patricia
    Pei Chieh
    Phylis
    Ronald
    Shi Juan
    Shirley
    Simon
    Song Ren
    Syuhadah
    Vanessa_Clarinet
    Vanessa_Flute
    Vanessa_Trumpet
    Weiwei
    Yani

    My Friends

    Cui Xin
    Dilah
    Ian
    Jun Wen
    Lee Yan
    Michelle
    Qi Mei
    Rainity
    Wei Jian
    Yi Lin
    Yu Heng
    Yu Ting

    *[[ Visitors ]]*



    Thanks for the Support!


    *[[ Thanks to ~ ]]*

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    *[[ Qi Sings ]]*


    Friday, 22 August 2008


    Yup yup.

    No one missed me for the past one week. LOL.

    My lappie was declared dead last Saturday. Totally Crashed.

    Was doing my PP... and suddenly everything just hanged with 4 msn blinking windows, 4 word document files, 1 powerpoint file, 2 explorer windows. =((

    The thing about microsoft words and all is that.. if your com is having low batt conditions or perhaps someone accidentally switched off the power plug, It will somehow auto-save your file and you may be able to retrieve it again after switching on.

    What happened to me was that.. I'm doing my PP. Actually, it was re-doing my PP..
    And suddenly the com hanged. The only way to stop the hang is to remove my battery with my power plug off.

    Yup. so i did that. With a half-confident mind that the work will be saved. Somehow.

    But no one know why sometimes i'm SO unlucky that... It just didn't bulge.

    Yes. My laptop just can't be on-ed. Can't be switched on. Yes. Can't. CAN'T !

    totally like.. DAMN IT LA.


    It's fine. Really. After trying all means to try getting the laptop to come alive with no luck, I quite accepted the fact. Like 2 hours later.

    xD

    So, i sent my laptop down for service on Sunday. service and upgrading.
    ^^

    On Monday, Packed the bloody smelly and dusty and messy rpws library cupboard with Phylis.
    LOL. Can't show you guys the picture of the Before and After of the cupboard, i'm still trying to not put anything in my lappie yet. (next time ya.)

    On Tuesday, confirmed with my lappie saviour that i'll be upgrading my Lappie's RAM and memory. Decided to try my luck to see if i can make it on time for wind ensemble practice.

    And only get to know that it was cancelled when i reached Sg. Fine. =)

    On Wednesday, Had my car practical exam, passed with totally full marks. =)
    (GETTING MY LICENSE IN 2 WEEKS' TIME!)
    Didn't attend kickboxing lesson. Wanted to go for haircut.
    Found out that my hair dresser was ON LEAVE after reaching the shop. yup yup.

    On Thursday, Went for band combine and had a mini mini celebration dinner with Naf and FRIENDS !
    Yup yup. NAF's 18th Birthday uh ! Celebrated with whole group of guys. + Patricia, Yani, Zoe, Fatimah, Denise, Ya Qi.

    Totally funny. Had fun. Lots of weird jokes ! HAHAHA. can totally go out again ! HEES.

    Then, my lappie saviour called to tell me that my laptop can't work because of missing set up files although the RAM and Memory are being upgraded. blah.don't know what la.)

    On Friday, today, had a slight error with reading the digital clock. Mistook 1.34pm as 11.34am.
    So continued to sleep until 2.30pm.

    Only to wake up with a huge shock as my kickboxing lesson starts at 3pm.

    LIKE BEST ARH.
    took cab down for lesson. Got cheated i guess. First time taking cab there, don't know the price.
    Most probably paid extra 2 bucks. blah. Malaysia.

    Totally not fully awake, the attacks were superb-ly painful.
    Made appointment for next few lessons to be on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. xD

    Finally gotten my lappie back. With Upgraded RAM AND MEMORY. WOOTS.

    the thing is... my sister only tell me after upgrading the laptop that.... My laptop is kinda too old to function although having everything upgraded.

    FAN abit rusty and stuff. TOTally like.. Thanks so much.



    OKAY. FINALLY getting to the last part of the post.
    Totally stupid and long-winded post ya.

    I don't have the mood to post too. Just post because i wan to show off whatever i'm going to say later.

    HEE.

    I DROVE ALL THE WAY FROM MY HOUSE TO JB CUSTOM TO FETCH MY BROTHER. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

    11PM AND WITHOUT LICENSE. =x YAY !

    there's 2 route from my house to the jb customs.
    Long but easier route ( lesser police checks )
    Short and harder route ( more police checks )

    I took the long route to avoid police checks. Although my sister say that it's quite highly unlikely that there will be police check today and all.

    After reaching jb customs, i ask my brother to drive back. I'm tired already. LOL.

    when you are fresh drivers, you tend to get tired easily when driving.
    Well, if you wan to disagree, that's ur problem.

    So so. my brother drove the short and hard route home.

    AND I GOT AWARDED THE PERSON WITH SUPER SIXTH SENSE.

    ZZ.

    THERE'S POLICE CHECK AT THE SHORT AND HARD ROUTE. HAHAHAH !


    I'M SO FREAKING LUCKY... WOOTS.

    Firstly, I still haven't get my license (not officially).
    Secondly, I didn't paste the "P" sticker. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.


    OKAY. FINE FINE. IGNORE IGNORE. TOTALLY IGNORE THIS POST.
    JUST SOME RUBBISH AND ALL.

    HAHAHAHHAHA.

    YAY. I CAN FINALLY START ON MY PP.. LIKE FINALLY !

    nights !

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too... ;